International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) is an online quarterly peer reviewed international journal on ‘Law’ and ‘Rural Development’. As the name suggests the journal will focus on the analysis of different laws for better understanding and research. The society needs the laws for proper functioning and thus the journal focuses to draw a special emphasis on various disciplines of social sciences, rural development and analysis of various aspects of law to improve the quality of research and explore the more realistic aspects of civilization’s sustainable developments. Establishing equilibrium between the society and law it will find the present and futuristic scope of growth and prosperity. Rural development is an essential part of a sustainable society.
Word limit for submissions:
The articles must be related to Law and social sciences or rural development. They may relate Law or social sciences and rural development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment and Climate change etc. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives.
The articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January, 2017.
All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check. Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute.
Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate certificates shall be issued for the publication of article in the journal.
The authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 1000/- for, Co-authors INR 1800/- only after the selection of their paper for the,
- The hard copy of certificate of publication.
- The copy of the journal will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication and CD.
- A sample paper for their reference.
- The journal in form of a CD.
- All the selected articles will be on the website.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Concept of Strict Liability and Absolute Liability - June 25, 2017
- Difference Between Culpable Homicide and Murder - June 25, 2017
- 4th National Level Moot Court Competition, 2017 - June 25, 2017