Call for Submissions: International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science
The ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science’ (IJARLS) is a peer reviewed ‘Online Quarterly’ Journal of ‘The Lords Advocate’, an organization initiated at the development and enhancement of legal education and research in the area of law. It strives to achieve high level of legal scholarship and research. The Advisory Council consists of Ms. Pinky Anand (Additional Solicitor General of India), Prof. (Dr.) Mrinal Raste, Prof. (Dr.) N.K Chakrabarti, and Mr. Anil Xavier.
As law students we have all gone through and still undergo the pain of seeing our research papers getting rejected by publishing journals. But what if someone told you, that they would not actually reject your paper but would rather keep your paper on hold, then suggest you the required modifications and changes whichever and wherever required which, if incorporated properly, in your paper would make it perfect to publish. Yes, my law peeps, you heard it right. The International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS) is here to encourage law students across the country to research, write and submit papers on the legal topics of their interest and essentially help in getting a platform to get their papers published.
Who should submit:
We welcome submissions for Volume II Issue I from Students, Academicians, Researchers and Practitioners in area of Law, Jurists and any such person who is involved and is working in the field of law, to come up with their contributions in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews.
Theme of the Issue
The theme is not restricted to any one particular area of law but concerns the Contemporary Legal and Social Issues. (OPEN THEME)
- Articles: 5000 – 8000 words (exclusive footnotes)
- Essays: 3000 – 5000words (exclusive footnotes)
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1500 – 2500words (exclusive footnotes)
- Book Review: 3000 – 5000words (exclusive footnotes)
All submissions should be accompanied with an abstract of a maximum of 500 words giving a basic outline of the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Lords Advocate. However, The Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co – authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
All Submissions must follow uniform citation method.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman; font size 12 (main text), line spacing of main text should be 1.5; 1-inchmargin space on both sides and justified.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman Size 10, single spacing and justified.
- Submissions must be made in. doc/ .docx/ .odt format.
- Charts/Tables: These should be made a part of the main text itself.
- Name of the author underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 points, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- Page numbering should be done in the middle of the page.
- Quotations from primary sources: In italics, with inverted commas and due acknowledgement in the footnotes.
Facebook Page can be assessed HERE ( www.facebook.com/thelordsadvocate)
Journal can be assessed HERE (www.knowlaw.in)
Note: All submissions shall undergo strict plagiarism check and also a double blind peer review and editing by the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any final paper even after the submission and selection.
Submissions to be emailed at “[email protected]”
For further clarifications contact:
Aman Shukla, Founder Editor, IJARLS at 08130059110 or at [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018