Call for Papers : World Journal on Juristic Polity (Volume 2, Issue 3)
The World Journal on Juristic Polity is a quarterly double blind peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2394 – 5044) for research and insight in Law and Politics. Currently into its Second Year, the Journal has had a phenomenal subscriber base of 200+ subscriptions including 10 National Law Schools. The outreach of the Journal is spread uniformly across the Globe.
World Journal on Juristic operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10, Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance):
- Single authored paper: Rs. 1200/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 1500/-
The format of WJ. JURIP is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in CD-ROM. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of Rs. 500/- is to be paid.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 5th September, 2016.
Mr. Suvid Chaturvedi
Mr. Pramit Bhattacharya
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018
- Vakya; 1st Opinion Writing Competition - March 19, 2018
- Why Should You Go For International Franchising? - March 19, 2018