World Journal Of Legal Research And Development ( ISSN : 2455-1589 ) is now accepting submissions for its February issue.
We accept academic submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case commentaries on any legal or social issue, national or international which includes multidisciplinary contemporary research.
Papers may be submitted under the following categories:
- Articles ( 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles must deal with a current theme of interest or importance comprehensively and are expected to show an extensive coverage of existing literature and a good level of analysis.
The submissions must relate to any legal aspect of national or international law.
- An abstract of not more than 200 words shall be sent along with the submission.Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font, single spaced. Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- The paper should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- WJLRD uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to a uniform system of citation.All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original.
- Authors are also required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another law journal and if they have received an offer of publication.
- Authors may request an expedited review on this basis.
- It shall be within the discretion of the Editorial Board to grant an expedited review.
- The WJLRD only accepts electronic submissions which may be emailed under the subject heading ‘Submission’. All submissions should be made in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx) .
E-mail your manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to submit the manuscripts is February 15, 2016.
Processing /Registration fee
Indian delegates : Single authored paper- INR 1600
Co-authored paper- INR 2100
Foreign delegates : Single authored paper- $ 60
Co-authored paper- $ 80
Managing Editor : Mr. Jatin Kumar Mangal
Address : Akshardham Apartments, Sector -19, Dwarka New-Delhi
Contact no. : +91 9136640089