Udgam Vigyati is a Research Journal, which publishes innovative research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications, case studies and notes dealing with Law in online format as well as in print format. The journal also invites manuscripts on all aspects of management and business environment. The journal publishes articles from the areas such as criminal law, business law, company law, crimes, cyber crimes, policy, regulation, finance, accounting, marketing, operations management, human resource management, industrial relations, statistics, international business, information technology, environment, risk management, globalization and related areas.
- Special Articles:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes)
- Law of the future:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews / Comments:
- Any new / revised book launched relating to law and policy
- Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes)
- Submissions must be e-mailed in .doc/.docx format along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
- Submissions must be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “UdgamVigyati” is a double blinded peer reviewed journal. All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers. Selection of papers for publication will depend on the discretion of reviewers. Publication charges are Rs. 1500/- only.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a brief bio of the author(s).
- The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Body: Font Size: 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 lines
- Footnotes: Font Size: 10; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: Single
- Paper: A-4
- Margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
- All footnotes / references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition).
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
The manuscript should be starting with the title page and the text should be arranged in the following order:
- Title Page
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Rs. 1500/- only.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th May, 2016
Indore Institute of Law
Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Finance Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with five amendments - March 29, 2017
- Supreme Court ordered installation of CCTV cameras in Courts - March 29, 2017
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017