CALL FOR PAPERS: TWO DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR ON ACHARYA J. B. KRIPALANI : PERSON AND POLITICS
Date: 18th & 19th March, 2016
THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
• Kripalani’s contribution to political thought and action.
• Kripalani and his role in promoting Constructive Programme especially Khadi.
• Kripalani in post Independent India : as Congress President, unique Parliamentarian and leader of opposition, and his role in public life.
• Kripalani’s Gandhi and Gandhi’s Kripalani.
• Other relevant themes from social, economic & political perspectives.
CALL FOR PAPERS Original papers for presentation are invited in the English, Hindi and Gujarati language on the themes of seminar from the academicians, research scholars, students, social workers etc.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT & FULL PAPERS The abstract for the presentation should be approximately 300 words including the title, author (s) name, designation, institute address, E-mail id, phone no. and minimum 3 keywords. Typed in MS Words should be submitted in PDF file only, through E-mail latest by March 01, 2016. The full paper should contain the title, abstract, list of key words. The papers should not exceeding 3000 words. Full paper should be submitted in MS Words PDF file only, on or before March 10, 2016 through E-mail. Please note that hard copy of abstract or paper will be not accepted. Selected papers will be published as proceedings of the National Seminar.
E-mail id for Submission of Abstract/ Paper : firstname.lastname@example.org
Brochure : http://184.108.40.206/newsandevents/InvitationPeaceResearch.pdf
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016