Call for Papers: THE LIBERTATEM MAGAZINE (ISSN : 2395-4418)
THE LIBERTATEM MAGAZINE is delighted to announce a call for articles for its 6th Issue, which will focus on current legal issues and legal developments.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article should not exceed 1200 words [should be strictly adhered to and shall be a ground from rejection upfrontly].
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- No co-authorship is allowed.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Article should be specifically related to current legal issues and legal developments.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Article should not be bifurcated by the headings, rather, flow of arguments should be maintained through the manuscript.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 25th of June, 2015.
- Authors should submit papers directly through the website under ‘Submission link’, where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
- Submission Link – http://www.mylibertatem.com/submissions/
- For any queries, contact [email protected]
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with The Law Brigade Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The One Stop Destination for Law providing Latest News, Notifications, Career Updates, Study Materials, Courses on Law & More.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018
What's your reaction?
You might also like