Call for Papers: South Asian Journal of Law and Policy Review (Vol. 1, Issue 2)
South Asian Journal of Law and Policy Review invite contribution from the legal fraternity for its Volume 1 Issue 2 (ISSN: 2455-8087).
A submission may fall within any of the following categories:
- Articles (3000 – 7000 Words)
- Essays (2000 – 3000 Words)
- Case Notes / Comments (1500 – 2500 Words)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 Words)
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. We are also open to discussing potential submissions that are substantially longer or shorter. Please get in touch with us for further information and to discuss any such proposals you may have.
Citation style must adhere to the Harvard Bluebook Style of Uniform Citations (19th Edition).
We only accept previously unpublished submissions. All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check, a maximum of 25% material may be borrowed from foreign materials, including footnotes.
Please send in your submissions in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx) or Open Office (*.odt) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Position / Year of Study
- Author contact information
An abstract of not more than 300 words should also be attached separately. Please feel free to browse our website or to contact us at email@example.com for more information. We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Although we accept submissions on a rolling basis, the first deadline for submissions will be 20th May 2016.
Mr. Vegadarshi K.
15-16 link road,
SS Puram, Tumkur – 572102
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018