The South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) is a peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2518-6159) for research and insight in Human Rights Law.
SAJLHR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work,
The South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Inaugural Issue which will be published tentatively in September, 2016.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant Human Right issue.
- Articles (3000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 300 words explaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow uniform method for citation.
The last date of paper submissions is
20th September, 2016
A confirmation mail will be sent to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
27th September, 2016
The printed copy of the journal will be sent to the authors by
10th October, 2016
South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights