Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
Model Governance Foundation, Organizing Committee of Samvaad 2017, and GNLU Centre for Law and Society hereby invite original research papers and case studies on the following themes for publication in a book with an ISBN:
The topics listed above are just indicative and not exhaustive. Therefore, you can select a topic of your own choice under the following broad themes: Economics, Education, Governance, Healthcare, Information Technology, International Relations, Law, Public Policy, Management, and Strategy.
1. The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
2. Co-authorship shall be permitted. There is no bar on the number of co-authors.
1. The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else.
2. The word limit, excluding footnotes, endnotes, references, and bibliography can range between 2500-7500 words.
3. An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. Word limit: 250-750 words.
4. Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
5. Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
6. Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
7. Citation Mode – Any uniform method of citation is allowed. However, you must name the method of citation used at the end of your submission.
8. Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary.
9. Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the author(s).
1. The editorial board will follow the Anonymous Peer-Review policy for judging the submissions.
2. The editorial board reserves the right to reject or edit any paper whose content is offensive or defamatory, explicitly unethical or if it supports racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal activities or terrorism; similarly an article may be refused if the Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sentiments of interested readers in any manner.
3. The editorial board reserves the right to disqualify the paper on account of plagiarism.
4. The research paper should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the Model Governance Foundation disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability.
5. The research paper shall be considered the property of Model Governance Foundation, which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
6. The editorial board reserves the right to vary, repeal, alter any of the rules, if as required, as they deem appropriate.
7. A soft copy of the research paper must be uploaded at www.samvaad.co/research.html by 31st December, 2016.
1. This Call for Papers notice aims to invite research papers and case studies for the pre-event book of Samvaad 2017.
2. Types of Research Papers: Literature Review, Exploratory/Original Research, Case Study, Descriptive, Commentary or a mix of various types.
3. A Publication Certificate will be issued to the contributor(s) whose research paper(s)/case study(ies) is/are selected for publication in the book.
4. No Participation Certificate will be issued.
5. There is no Participation or Publication Fee for consideration and/or publication of your submission.
6. A separate Call for Papers notice for Samvaad 2017 Souvenir Book will be released on 1st January, 2017.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com