Call for Papers: RGNUL – IPAN Working Paper Series (Volume 3)
International Policy Analysis Network (IPAN), Asia’s first youth-led public policy think tank had initiated an Annual Working Paper Series in association with School of Agriculture Law and Economics (SALE), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in the year 2012.
Topic for Submissions:
Measures for Taming Black Money: Lessons for India
Contributors are encouraged to submit papers that address the various solutions to the deadlock. Papers which explain about the various economic problems of nations which lead to the current deadlock are invited. We also welcome any other innovative papers on issues which relate directly to the topic.
Contributors are highly encouraged to go through the detailed Concept Note attached with this call for papers. They should bear in mind when they are preparing their paper that it will be available online for public reading.
Papers should conform to the following format:
- 3000 – 5000 words (excluding bibliography, including footnotes)
- 150 – 200 words Abstract
- Headings and sub-headings are encouraged.
- Chicago Manual of Citation should be strictly adhered to
- Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format
- Graphs, pictures and tables should be included as appropriate in the same file as the paper
- Plagiarism would be strictly checked and would lead to disqualification of submission.
- The font for the main body should be Times New Roman with 12 pt size and footnotes should be in 10 pt size. Headings and sub-headings should also be in 12 pt size.
- Line spacing should be 1.5 throughout the document except footnotes which should be single spaced.
- Selected papers would be published in the form of a book and a free copy would be provided to each paper contributor.
- All papers should be accompanied by a cover letter containing the Name, Mobile No., Email ID and Address of all the researchers.
- For any additional qualifications, the RGNUL IPAN working paper Team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th April, 2016.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Sidhuwal – Bhadson Road,
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018