RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (ISSN: 2347-38XX) was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law.
The journal aims at giving an opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
Theme of Journal:
- Corporate Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- International Trade Law
- Banking Law
- Competition Law
- Word limit:
- Articles (5000 – 15000 words)
- Essays (5000 words)
- Case Comments (1500 – 3000 words)
- Book Review (up to 2500 words)
- All submissions must be 1.5 line-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. Please do not add any borders, table of contents or page numbers.
- All submissions must be in conformity with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- Name of the author underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 point, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- The submission guidelines must be adhered to as far as possible. The submissions not conforming to the guidelines will not be sent for peer review.
Co-authoring of papers:
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is two. However, in case of an online submission the permissible no. of authors is one.
We welcome submissions for the online version of the journal on a rolling basis. The word limit for the same is up to 3000 words. Please note that for online submissions End Notes are to be used for the purpose of citation.
The authors are to submit their manuscripts by 15th September, 2016.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Sidhuwal – Bhadson Road,
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Gujarat HC acquits 14 convicts facing life imprisonment in Sardarpura massacre - October 20, 2016
- SC: Soliciting votes in the name of religion shouldn’t be allowed - October 20, 2016
- Lex Evento-2016 (Moot, Judgement Writing & Research Competition) - October 20, 2016