Call for Papers: Plebs Journal of Law (Volume 2, Issue 1)
Plebs Journal of Law (ISSN-2454-4124) invites contributions in the form of Articles, Case Commentaries for their upcoming Volume 2, Issue 1. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send their original, unpublished papers.
Plebs Journal of Law operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles: 3000 – 5000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 1000 – 3000 words including footnotes
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Participants shall cite authorities in their Research paper by way of Standard Indian Legal Citation.
- Paper should be accompanied with Abstract and Keywords.
- All the submissions must be sent to [email protected] latest by 1st June, 2016.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Written area in MS word with width 4.5″ is appreciable for taking as it is in printing.
- Page borders shall not be used.
The publication charges is Rs 1500/- (One Co- Authorship is allowed)
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 1st June, 2016.
Dr. Raj Kumar
Chief Editor, Plebs Journal of Law
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Call for Submissions: Conference on Emerging Trends in International Law @ JEMTEC School of Law, Noida [April 21, 2018] - April 19, 2018
- CCI slaps fine on Eveready, Nippo & Panasonic for colluding to fix prices of zinc-carbon dry cell battery in India - April 19, 2018
- MS Dhoni v Maxx Mobiles Case: Delhi HC issued notice to Maxx Mobilink to present before court in contempt petition by Dhoni - April 19, 2018