Call for Papers: Plebs Journal of Law [Vol II Issue 1]; Submit by November 22
Plebs Journal of Law (ISSN-2454-4124) invites Articles, Case Commentaries for Volume II, Issue 1, December, 2015.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 22nd November, 2015.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Participants shall cite authorities in their Research paper by way of Standard Indian Legal Citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Written area in MS word with width 4.5” is appreciable for taking as it is with removal of errors.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Plebs Journal of Law operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Plebs Journal of Law will be in Print form. Contributors will be provided with the journal in print format.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes).
Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
The submission deadline is November 22, 2015.
Publication submission amount – Rs 1500 (One Co- Authorship is allowed)
Dr. Raj Kumar +91 9466602200
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018