Legality and the concept of Law have been given various definitions. But, what constitutes a Lawyer or a scholar of Law? Perhaps, Lawyers form that medium through which different perspectives travel. They are a voice that speaks of the various stories that remain unheard or untold. Under the circumstances, the Legal Fraternity plays an extremely crucial role in terms of taking our society and its thought process forward. Keeping in mind, this basic idea about the intellectual space that the legal community holds, Legge Rhythms is inviting unique contributions for publication in their maiden journal of Law.
Even though, we are a legal journal, the subjects are not narrowly confined to just static Legal provisions. Researchers are free to nurture Law under different perspectives of Politics, Society, Economics, Science, International Relations and others. We believe that every element to this world has a bit of legality in itself.
This Journal aims to bring out those very shades and perceptions about Law that exist within each one of us. Let’s unshackle Law from the stereotypical boring boundaries of rote learning and repeating established norms. Instead, we invite fresher ideas and analysis about varied thought processes that would give a dimension to the futuristic aspects of Law.
Researchers are requested to please feel free to engage themselves in higher levels of written discourse and fearless writing.
- Research Papers
- Short Article
- Film Reviews / Theatre Reviews
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 14 for Headings, 12 for the Body and 10 for the footnotes.
- Citation: Any one established style to be followed throughout the paper.
- Word Limit:
- Essays: 2000 words including Footnotes
- Research Papers: 4000 words including footnotes
- Short Article: 500 – 2000 words excluding footnotes
- Film Reviews / Theatre Reviews: 1500 words
An Abstract of maximum 200 words along with 5 keywords should be attached with the paper. Editorial board has right to make any changes.
We also welcome, Poetry, theatre scripts or caricatures and cartoons or any other piece of Art work with satirical or direct reference to any legal issue that has a refreshing message to provide.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th June, 2016.
Ms. Ujjaini Chatterji
Head, Publications, Legge Rhythms
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017