The NUJS Law Review is the flagship journal of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata. Over the years, the NUJS Law Review has provided legal analysis and commentary on a range of issues, and in doing so has invited academics, policy makers, law students, practitioners, and those interested in legal studies to contribute towards the success of the Journal. In an attempt to engender a culture of serious academic engagement, the Board of Editors invites submissions for its forthcoming issues.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
We have no thematic restriction, aside from the subject matter having to pertain to law. Please note the following details:
- All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original and should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
- We accept articles between 6,000 – 15,000 words, exclusive of footnotes. Referencing and citations must be in conformity with the NUJS Law Review Citation and Style Standard. Submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. However, the deadline for submission for the next issue is June 26, 2016, 11:59 pm.
- Authors must indicate their academic qualifications including the degrees completed and the name of the university/institution to which they are affiliated. Co-authoring of papers among individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. However, we permit co-authoring between two authors only.
- Submissions must be mailed in MS Word format firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept any hard copy submissions.
- For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com, or fill in the Inquiry Formavailable on our website.
We hope that you will be kind enough to put up the same at your earliest convenience.
Board of Editors,
NUJS Law Review.
NUJS Law Review,
Room No. 213,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhawan,
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS),
12-LB, Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata, West Bengal,
You may follow our regular updates at:
Visit us at www.nujslawreview.org for more information.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017