Call for papers by the Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy, NUALS in association with a international seminar on the topic “Legal and Economic Analysis of Goods and Service Tax”. to be organised on 5th April 2016.
The seminar focuses mainly on the following themes:
1. Ramification of GST on Consumer Laws and Policy
2. Unified Tax – The economics Conundrum
3. Goods and Service Tax – A law reform or Law restatement
Articles as well as their respective abstracts must be submitted before 17th March 2016.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Finance Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with five amendments - March 29, 2017
- Supreme Court ordered installation of CCTV cameras in Courts - March 29, 2017
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017