Call for papers by the Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy, NUALS in association with a international seminar on the topic “Legal and Economic Analysis of Goods and Service Tax”. to be organised on 5th April 2016.
The seminar focuses mainly on the following themes:
1. Ramification of GST on Consumer Laws and Policy
2. Unified Tax – The economics Conundrum
3. Goods and Service Tax – A law reform or Law restatement
Articles as well as their respective abstracts must be submitted before 17th March 2016.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017