GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Submissions should be in Times New Roman, 12 fonts with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
2. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10-font size with 1.0 line spacing.
3. Endnotes / Bibliography and in-text citations are not allowed.
4. Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work.
5. Headings should follow the following standard: a. TITLE OF THE SUBMISSION: Upper-case, bold, font size 14 b. HEADINGS: Upper-case, bold, font size 14 c. Sub-Headings: Title-case, bold, font size 12 d. Sub-Sub-Heading: Title-case, italics, font size 12
6. Submissions must contain an Abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper followed with five Keywords.
7. The Research Paper has to be submitted along with a Covering Letter, addressed to Dr. Diptimoni Baruah, Convener, Faculty Advisory Board.
The Last Date for submissions is February 22, 2016.