North Eastern Hill University, Shillong invites you to contribute a Research Paper in Law to be published in the Annual Volume. This Law Journal is dedicated to publish high quality of Research Paper providing meaningful insight into the substantial management content both in Indian and Global Context. Original Research Papers, Conceptual Articles and Case Studies are always welcome. Your contribution will enrich the Academic and intellectual content of our Law Journal along with opening of new endeavors of Research.
Authors are requested to follow submission rule as specified:
- Length of full manuscript: The length of the paper, including the Abstract and references should be in between 5000 – 8000 words.
- Length and Content of Abstract: Each paper must have an Abstract within 250 – 300 words and it should be present the objectives, research design, major findings and implication of the research paper. The abstract should include 3 – 5 keywords. The abstract must be placed on the top of the paper and not to be attached separately.
- The full length paper (soft copy) must be send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Authors Name and Affiliation:
Each paper for submission must have a separate front sheet containing the following information, mentioning the Title, Name(s) of Author(s), Organization, Affiliation / Position(s), Address, E-mail Id, Sub-Areas and Submission Type.
Manuscript Page Setup:
- Margins: 25.4 mm (1″) top, 25.4 mm (1″) left, 25.4 mm (1″) bottom, 25.4 mm (1″) right.
- Font (typeface): Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Numbering: Insert page numbers at lower middle of each page.
- First – Level Sub-head: (all Capitals, boldface on separate line)
- Second – Level Sub-head: (initial capitals, boldface on separate line)
- Table and figures must be numbered serially and that must correlate with the text.
Paper Writing Sequence:
The following norms of writing research paper are suggestive. Authors are free to adopt other contemporary / advanced structure:
- The title of the paper must be in between 10 – 14 words and in 15 points.
- Overview of Literature
- Research Objectives
- Research Questions or Hypothesis (if any)
- Research Methodology (Coverage, Data Collection and Data Analysis and Interpretation, etc)
- Results and Discussions
- Conclusion and Implications
The referencing style should be in American Psychological Association (APA) format.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th June, 2016.
Dr. J.J. Mozika
Dr. Chintamani Rout
Head, Department of Law
North Eastern Hill University
Shillong – 793022
Phone: 0364-2723801, +91-94363 36103
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017