Call for Papers : National Seminar on "Reconstructing Development and its Discontents in India: Problems, Paradoxes and Possibilities"
- The Paradigm of Development: Concepts and Theories
- Actors in Development: Individuals, Communities, NGOs and Civil Societies
- Development and the Nature: Environment and Ecology
- Development and the Human Body: Public Health, Care and Prevention
- Democracy, Development and Deprivation: Gender, SCs and STs
- Media and Development: Issues and Concern
- Rethinking Development: Plans, Policies and Programmes
Deadlines to Remember
Last date for Abstract Submission: October 15, 2015.
Acceptance of Abstracts: October 16, 2015.
Submission of Full Paper: October 31, 2015
However, papers that may not fit in the above sub-themes but are reflective of the broad theme of the seminar are also welcome.
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016