Call for Papers : National Seminar on ” Legal Aid to the Marginalized: The Efficacy and New Challenges”
THEME OF SEMINAR : LEGAL AID TO THE MARGINALSISED: THE EFFICACY AND NEW CHALLENGES
Sub Themes :
- LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITIES ACT, 1987: NEED FOR AN OVERHAUL.
- MEDIATION/NEGOTAITION/ARBITRATION:NEED FOR PERMANENT INSTITUTIONS FOR THE MARGINALISED.
- EMPOWERING THE MARGINALISED THROUGH LAW: NEW APPROACH
- LOK ADALAT AND THE MARGINALISED: NEED FOR A RE-LOOK
1. Last date for submission of Abstracts: 5th October, 2015
2. Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 7th October, 2015
3. Last date for submission of full length Papers 20thOct, 2015
4. Seminar at University of Kashmir, Srinagar: 31st October, 2015
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016