Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
Objective of the study
• Identifying the social security issues and need for Indian women.
• Highlight gaps between the social security need of women and the social security schemes available to them.
• Creating financial and insurance awareness amongst women.
• Provide a platform for women to share their concerns and influence policymaking.
• How insurance could be used to bridge this gap in the social security system for women in India ?
Papers and presentations are invited on the following sub-themes and any other related theme:
a. Insurance and social security for women.
b. Social Security Schemes for women.
c. Micro insurance and women.
d. Role of women in Indian economy.
e. Women health and Insurance.
f. Old age pensions and women.
g. Insurance penetration/density and Female Insurance.
h. Role of Intermediaries in Female Insurance.
i. Way forward for social security Insurance for women.
ABSTRACT AND FULL PAPER
An abstract of the proposed paper should be sent in the TEXT BOX of the e-mail (not as attachment). The following information, in the given format, should be mentioned in the text box along with the abstract:
1. Name of Participant(s)
2. Occupation and Name of Institution/Organization.
3. Address, Phone number and E-mail ID.
4. Title of Abstract.
5. Abstract (in not more than 350 words).
6. The abstract should be in type face Times New Roman, Font Size 12 single spacing.
7. Recommended size of poster is 1metre x 1metre.
The abstract must be e-mailed with the subject as “ABSTRACT 2016: [YOUR NAME]” to email@example.com on or before 6th February,2016.
All abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted, and the decision of the organizers will be final and binding on any issues which arise. The presenters of selected abstracts will be intimated by 12th February,2016 and will be required to send the final paper on the same e-mail ID by 23rd February,2016. Selected Papers will be published in the form of proceeding of the Seminar. Awards will be given for best three papers.
Registration will be done only after the approval of abstracts.
No fees will be charge for registration.
1. For submission of abstracts: 6th February,2016
2. For approval of abstracts: 12th February,2016
3. For submission of registration form: 17th February, 2016
4. For submission of full papers: 23rd February,2016
BOARDING & LODGING All participants will be responsible for making their own travel arrangements. Accommodation will be provided to all outstation participants within the University Campus.
BEST POSTER AWARD: Each poster shall be evaluated by a panel of academicians/professionals and selected outstanding posters will be presented with Best Poster Award.
BEST PAPER AWARD: Each paper shall be evaluated by a panel of academicians/professionals and selected outstanding papers will be presented with Best Paper Award.
Address for Correspondence The Coordinators School of Insurance Studies National Law University NH-65 Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur- 342304 Rajasthan, India Phone: +91-291-2577530, 2577726 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brochure : http://nlujodhpur.ac.in/uploads/3981601140239.pdf