Abstract submission 01 March 2016
Full Paper Submission 15 March, 2016
Seminar Dates 29-30 March, 2016
Participants willing to present paper are requested to follow the schedule and guidelines given below:
1. Abstract (not exceeding 300 words).
2. Abstract should include the name of the author(s), their affiliation and address (postal and email).
3. One complete paper (soft copy) not exceeding 6000words should be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org,
4. Paper must not be previously published or currently under review for publication elsewhere.
5. Papers selected by the Editorial Committee may be published in a book with ISBN No. after completion of the Seminar