National Seminar on “Disaster Management and Law: Issues and Challenges”
Sub Themes :
- Disasters and Early Warning systems
- Environmental impact of disasters
- Disaster Management – National and International Legal responses
- Nuclear disaster, Terrorism and Principles of Liability
- Climate change and disasters
- Disasters, Risk Management, Mitigation and Preparedness
- Disaster Management and Rehabilitation
- Role of Government and international organizations in mitigating the problems of victims.
- Role of NGOs and Civil Societies
- Disaster affected people and Human Rights.
- Disaster Victims, Psycho-social and mental health issues
- Enquiries and Investigations for Disaster
- Post disaster developments.
Call for Papers: Well researched and well documented papers will be permitted for presentation in the seminar. The abstract of the papers on the identified sub-themes not exceeding 250 words in MS Word with Times New Roman for and Size 12, Single Line spacing should reach the director of the seminar on or before 30.09.2015 Through Email: [email protected] The full paper shall be submitted by the participants not exceeding 10 pages, typed in double space on A4 Size to the Director on or before 10.10.2015 through Email: [email protected] The participants are also required to pay the registration fee along with the submission of full paper/Abstract.
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016