Call for Papers : National Seminar on "Decentralization and Poverty Reduction in India: Initiative and Achievements"
November 07-08, 2015
Organized by : Department of Economics Aligarh Muslim University
Full paper on above themes not exceeding 5000 words, not more than two authors per paper and an abstract not exceeding 300 words typed in A4 sheet in 12 point Times New Roman font in MS word with 1.5 line spacing in two copies with the soft copy in CD along with their name, complete address, contact number and Email.ID may please be submitted either to Convener, Prof. Nisar Ahmad Khan, Department of Economics or to the Organizing Secretary Dr. Mohd Azam Khan, Department of Economics, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh-202002 (India).
The papers as per above details can also be sent to [email protected]
Acceptance of the paper will be based on quality, relevance and originality. The accepted paper should be presented
at the seminar by one of the author. Efforts shall be made to publish selected papers after peer reviewing in an ISBN edited book.
– Submission of Abstract: 05 October, 2015
– Submission of Full Paper: 15 October, 2015
– Intimation of Acceptance: 25 October, 2015
– Receipts of Registration Form: 02 November, 2015
– Date of Seminar: 07-08 November, 2015
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT
Prof. Nisar Ahmad Khan (Chairman) Dr. Shehroz A. Rizvi
Mobile: 09411490398 Mobile: 09927018385
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016