The National Law School Journal is a peer-reviewed journal edited by the faculty members of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. It was first published in 1989 and continued to be published annually till 1998. It was successfully revived in 2013 after a brief hiatus in publication.
The National Law School Journal (NLSJ) accepts pieces authored by practitioners, academicians and researchers, but not by students currently enrolled in taught programmes.
- Long Articles: 8,000 – 12,000 Words
- Essays: 5,000 – 8,000 Words
- Comments on Judicial Decisions: 3,000 – 5,000 words
- Analysis of legislative materials: 3,000 – 5,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,000 – 3,000 Words
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a short Abstract outlining the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
A small biographical paragraph stating the name, email address, postal address, author’s position, research interests and recent publications should accompany the manuscript.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st October, 2016.
Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas
Chief Editor, National Law School Journal
National Law School of India University
PB No. 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore
Phone: 080-23160532 / 533 / 535
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017