General Instructions for National Conference:
Those who are interested in participating in the National Conference must fill in the ‘Registration Form’ along with D.D. of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) drawn in favor of the Director, NLIU IPR Chair Account, payable at Bhopal. The ‘Registration Form’ must be submitted in envelope mentioning superscribing the program applied for and must be sent to The Registrar The National Law Institute University Kerwa Dam Road Bhopal, M.P., India. PIN: 462044
Detail of the National Conference (05th to 06th March, 2016)
The would be participants of the National Conference must get his/her “Registration Form” from the university website duly forwarded through the head of his/her institution. The selection of participants for the National Conference shall be made on the first to register basis.
• The duly filled in prescribed “Registration Form”.
• An abstract of the paper, in 150 words clearly mentioning the “original idea” which the participant wants to contribute through his/her paper must be sent to NLIU only by postal service on or before 01st February, 2016.
• The last date for receiving the “Registration Form” along with the DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and the complete paper for the National Conference is 15th February, 2016.
• To avoid the last time hurry, the would be participants for the National Conference are advised that they should make the railway reservation in advance. AC-II ‘to & fro’ Train Fare may be reimbursed to the participants who are faculty members on production of the tickets for the shortest route of travel. AC-III ‘to & fro’ Train Fare may be reimbursed to the all other participants on production of the tickets for the shortest route of travel. An amount of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) towards local conveyance ‘to and fro’ will also be reimbursed. NLIU Bhopal will make the necessary arrangements for food and stay.
Link : https://www.nliu.ac.in/upevent/genralinstructionconf.pdf
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016