Date : March 13, 2016
Guidelines for Authors:
(1) The cover page should contain the Title: 18 point Calibri, Bold centered, Author(s) name: 14 point Calibri, bold centered, designation, institution/organization name, mailing address, email, mob. no. : 12 point Calibri, Bold centered.
(2) Second page should contain abstract of about 100-300 words with 4-5 keywords, followed by full paper. The author/s name should not appear elsewhere except on the cover page.
(3) Manuscripts should contain the original research work (of author/s) which has not been published elsewhere in any form; nor has that been sent for publication elsewhere. Manuscript should be typed in Microsoft Word, 1.5 spacing with 12 points Calibri font, left aligned.
(4) Tables, figures and diagrams should be titled properly.
(5) Manuscripts should be electronically submitted to email@example.com
(6) Manuscript should have the APA reference style.
(7) Margin of 1 inch on all sides should be maintained.
(8) The text may be divided under different headings and sub-headings to elucidate and emphasize the points.
(9) The word limit for paper will be 3000 words.
(10) The paper should be sent by e-mail to the conference organizers on firstname.lastname@example.org
(11) Co-authors will have to pay fees for participation and certificates.
Dates to Remember
Last date for submission of Abstract and Full Paper: Jan 28, 2016
Notification of acceptance: Feb 03, 2016
Early Bird Registration: Feb. 03 to 10, 2016
Last date of registration: Feb 21, 2016
Brochure : http://www.metasofsda.in/ckfinder/userfiles/files/National%20Conference%20Brochure%20Final%202016.pdf