Date :18th – 19th February, 2016
1. Political Changes – Good governance, new political process, Africa and the World.
2. Economics Changes – Recent trade patterns, Changes in the economic structures, Investments and FDI.
3. Geographic Changes – Climate Change, demography.
4. Social Changes – Education sector, culture, changes in the occupational pattern, urbanization, ICT, cinema.
5. Third Mission
6. Security – Terrorism, Maritime security, Refugee problems, migration.
Abstract Submission : 28 th January, 2016
Submission of Complete paper : 5 th February, 2016
Brochure : http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/events/2016/15012016_AfricanSt_TransitionConference.pdf
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016