The M.K. Nambyar SAARC Law Journal was launched originally as a flagship of the M.K. Nambyar SAARC Law Centre in 2010. Over its short span of publication the fledgling periodical has grown into a full-fledged Journal with ISSN (No.2346-8646) accreditation and peer reviewed journal.
The Journal has not only sustained its periodicity as a bi-annual publication, but over the years it has matured in quality and readership, and commits to enrich its scholarship from issue to issue in the years ahead. A notable feature of the Journal is that it stands out as the only publication focussed on the legal issues of concern and contemporary relevance to the SAARC region and its eight member countries though there are several other journals which debate a multitude of regional issues, political, economic, cultural, inter-state and other.
The Journal has adopted an inclusive approach by encouraging well researched articles from scholars of law. Scholarly contributions from other disciplines are also invited.
Contributors willing to submit article to the M.K. Nambyar SAARC Law Journal should follow the prescribed guidelines.
- All contributors will be subjected to plagiarism test. Average score of plagiarism should not exceed 25% including footnotes / bibliography.
- Length of the Article: 3500 – 5000 words with font: Times New Roman, font size: 12 and line spacing: 1.5
- The article should be accompanied by an Abstract of 250 to 300 words which should be placed at the beginning of the paper.
- Book Reviews of some of the reputed Journal of SAARC Law are also invited. The minimum word limit of the content of Book Review should not be less than 1000 words. Full details of the Book / Journal under review should also be furnished.
Mode of Submission:
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th October, 2016.
Prof. P.V. Rao
Editor-in-chief, M.K. Nambyar SAARCLAW Journal
NALSAR University of Law
Post Box No. 1, Justice City,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017