Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law ISSN: 2456-2297 is an open access International Journal, published by Lexkhoj Publications that is committed to bring the highest quality research to the widest possible audience through an unparalleled commitment to quality and reliability. This Journal provides rapid publication (Quarterly) of research articles, review articles, case comments and book reviews which focuses mainly on all the aspects related to criminal law.
Authors are cordially invited to submit their research work papers for the upcoming edition i.e Volume II Issue I. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any place else and should report original unpublished research results.
“Are you a change maker then there is no need of concerned as an issue of eligibility’’ let people know your eligibility by your own work.
We invite contributions from students, academicians, professionals, policy makers, regulators, think-tanks and researchers.
Submissions which deal with any aspect of CRIMINAL LAW (OPEN THEME) will be considered for publication.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cover Letter: The first page should include the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author/s ;Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors; Maximum two author permitted
- Institutional affiliation
- Correspondence address. In case of co-authored papers First author will be considered for all communication purposes.
All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the
Central argument(s) of the paper.
- Word limit:
- Articles (2000-5000 words),
- Essays (2000 words),
- Case Comments (1000-2000 words) and
- Book Review (1500 words).
- All submissions must be 1.5 lines spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. All submissions have to be in any Uniform citation style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
CO-AUTHORSHIP OF PAPERS
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is two.
The journal will be published at www.lexkhoj.com
For Indian Authors
- Single Author (Rs. 800),
- Co-author (Rs. 1000).
For Other countries Authors
- Single Author ($25)
- Co-Author ($35)
The account Details will be sent to those authors whose papers will be selected.
The authors are to submit their manuscripts by, 20th March 2017.
Manuscripts received after 20th March shall be considered for the next issue.
Submissions should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “ Submission for Criminal Law Journal”
For further information or clarifications, you may also write to us at lexkhoj@
Name – YOGITA LOHIA
Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/lexkhoj/
Journal Page – https://lexkhoj.com/
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Internship Opportunity at 'Get Industry Ready' - February 23, 2017
- Call for Submissions: JurisOpen | the Open Resource Project - February 23, 2017
- Call for Papers: Amity Juris Perspective Students’ Journal[Volume 1 -Issue 1] , Amity Law School, Gurgaon - February 23, 2017