Call for Papers: LexHindustan e-journal Vidhi Patra (Volume 1)
Lex Hindustan is a full service legal aid firm, based in India, offering cutting-edge blend of capabilities to individuals and organizations. At Lex Hindustan, providing workable advice and assistance to our clients is our foremost aim. Our approach includes viewing issues from both an economic as well as legal perspective; focusing on problem avoidance, not just problem solving. Lex Hindustan aims to guide individuals in an array of matters starting from basic legal advice in private matters to approaching the court for a generic social cause via a Public Interest Litigation.
We are pleased to issue a call for paper for LexHindustan e-journal Vidhi Patra.
This journal is being published with the objective to provide a platform for students, jurists, academicians, research scholars and legal practitioners to express their views on topics of contemporary significance in law and allied fields.
We solicit contributions in the form of articles, essays, book reviews and case-comments.
The coverage of the journal includes all new developments in the field of law, with special emphasis on (though not limited to) developments in and issues pertaining to:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Humanitarian Law
- Environmental Law
- Banking and Investment Law
- Competition Law
- Articles (2500 – 5000 words including footnotes).
- Essays (1000 – 2500 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes).
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes).
Word limit is subject to relaxation on the discretion of the Editor.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. If any plagiarism detected, authors will firstly be given a chance to rectify, if not, the contribution will be disqualified.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed. Preferably Blue Book Citation or Standard Indian Legal Citation.
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- A margin of four centimetres should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The work should be in .docx or .doc format.
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an Abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- The subject of the email should be “Call for Papers: LexHindustan – (Title of the manuscript)”.
- The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details – Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued / Academic Qualifications
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th August, 2016.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018