Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR) at National Law University, Assam is delighted to invite scholastic submissions for its fortnightly online publication, Lex Terra – Enviro-Legal News and Views (ISSN 2455-0965).
About Lex Terra:
The power and capacity vested within humankind to alter the course of nature has not been channelized in a productive manner and through this platform, we seek to achieve this very status quo which we tend to lose sight of. Lex Terra is an initiative by a group of dedicated B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Environmental Law students under the able guidance, leadership, and supervision of the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Dr. Vijender Kumar and Centre Head, Prof Dr. Yugal Kishore. This fortnightly publication is an attempt to enhance the awareness of the society with regard to several contemporary enviro-legal issues. We lay special emphasis on North-East Indian Enviro-Legal aspects. The prime motto of CELAR is to create an enviro-legally informed and conscious populace.
- Short Articles (2500 words)
- Enviro-Legislative Analysis (1000 words)
- Enviro-Legal News & Views (1000 words)
- Enviro-judgment Analysis (1000-1500 words)
We eagerly look forward to scholastic submissions and sincerely hope that this shall be a stepping stone in facilitating better and greater ideas for the care of environment.
Submissions can be mailed latest by 10th & 20th of every month to: email@example.com
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
NEJOTI Building, B.K. Kakati Road,
Bholanath Mandir Path,
Near State Bank of India (South Guwahati Branch), Ulubari,
Guwahati – 781007, Assam
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017