The Legal Voice of India (ISSN No. 22778454) is a Law Journal published by Indore Institute of Law. Submissions are invited for the upcoming edition of the Journal.
Nature of Submission:
- Articles (3000 – 4000 words)
- Notes including Policy Notes (2000 – 2500 words)
- Book Reviews (1500 – 2000 words)
- Case Notes (2000 – 2500 words)
- Legislative Comments (1500 – 2000 words)
The word limits mentioned above are inclusive of footnotes.
Book Review should specify all relevant information relating to the book reviewed such as the names of the authors and editor, year and edition of the book, details of the publisher.
- Format of Submission:
Submissions must be in electronic form. All submissions must be in MS Word. Main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with double line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1.15. All pages must be numbered.
All submissions must contain an abstract of about 250 to 300 words describing the relevant points of discussion attempted in the paper and the relevant conclusions drawn.
The main title should be centre aligned, typed in small capitals and emphasised in bold with font size 14. The sub-titles must be left aligned, emphasized in bold with font size 12.
The Rules of Citation as prescribed by the 19th Edition of Bluebook.
- Co-authoring: Only 1 co-author is permitted.
- Cover Letter: The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
- Contact Address: The Journal accepts submissions which must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identification Details: The body of the write-up must not contain any identification of the author(s) or their institutional affiliation.
Acceptance of paper for publication will call for Rs.1500 as charges for composition and printing.
The last date of submission for consideration is 15th April, 2016.
Indore Institute of Law
Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017