Call for Papers : Legal Mirror (Volume 2, Issue 1)
Legal Mirror (ISSN-2454-6216) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 2, Issue 1. Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy on email ID.
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2000
Publication charges can also be paid online. The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on email ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post. Hard-Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 500 per copy.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 22nd September, 2016.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
111, Vineet Kunj, Kolar Road,
Bhopal – 462042, Madhya Pradesh
Email: [email protected]
Websites: www.legalmirror.in, www.lmjournals.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018