Legal Messenger Online Journal (ISSN-2456-110X) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 1, Issue 2.
Legal Messenger operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Messenger is ‘Online’ (e-journal). Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in the form of an e-copy on respective e-mail id & a Certificate of Publication through Speed-Post.
- Articles (3000 – 10,000 including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Bibliography & References shall not be included.
- Single authored paper: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 2000/-
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st July, 2016.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017