Call for Papers: Law and Society – A New Challenge Research Journal
Law and Society: A New Challenge Research Journal (ISSN N0-2348-4861) is an international blind peer reviewed six monthly published research journals for Law. It is published in June and December every year. The Languages of research journal paper are English and Hindi. It is published in hard print copy format.
Subject Theme: Any Law Topic
- Maximum words limits:1000 – 1500 only
- Paper should be in Microsoft Word format and the font should be in Times New Roman, font size 14 with double spacing.
- For papers In Hindi, the font must be in Devlys 010 or Kruty Dev 010, font size 14 with double spacing.
Guideline for Publication:
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three.
- Full names and address of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
The last date for submission is 30th May, 2016.
Dr. Jeetendra Gupta
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018