Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Law and Governance (Vol. II, Issue 1)
National Law University, Jodhpur is pleased to invite you to contribute for the Vol. II, Issue 1 of its Journal on Corporate Law and Governance.
The Journal offers a forum for critical research on interplay of contemporary issues in Corporate Law, both from an academic and industry perspective. Along with exploring the various problems and challenges that affect the corporate world, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful in regulatory and policy decisions.
Theme of the Journal:
“The Ease of Doing Business: A New Era of Corporate Law in India”
- Private Placement and Preferential Allotment
- Alternate Capital Raising Platform
- Crowd Funding
- Front Running and Insider Trading
- Gift City: India’s First Financial SEZ
- The Companies Amendment Act, 2014
Any other article on the general theme but outside the scope of the sub-themes is also welcome.
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements:
- The acceptable length of Articles is between 5000 – 8000 words, and of Notes and Comments is between 3000 – 5000 words, including footnotes.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line Spacing and 1 inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in font size 10 and with single line spacing. The Authors should conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) footnoting style. The SILC manual can be accessed on the following link: www.silcmanual.org/SILC-Working-Draft.pdf
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission. Each submission may have up to two authors.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts (.doc or .docx format) to [email protected] with the subject as “Submission- [Name of Author] – Volume II Issue 1.” The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)] – [Title of submission].” All queries may be addressed to the Editorial Board on the aforementioned email address.
The last date for receipt of submissions is 30th August, 2015. Submissions will be reviewed by the end of September. Authors of the shortlisted submissions will be intimated regarding the same.
Journal on Corporate Law and Governance
National Law University, Jodhpur
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018