Journal for Legal Studies and Research [JLSR] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 1 Issue 2 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article shall be of 2500-6000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 30th of November, 2015.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. http://www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
- For any queries, contact us using the link on the website.
- Submission must accompany a Title Page clearly mentioning Title of the Paper, Full Name of Authors, Complete Postal Address, Email Ids and Contact Number.
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:–
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with The Law Brigade Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
PUBLICATION FEES [TO BE PAID AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION] The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
Single Author Rs. 1200
Co-Authorship for 2 Authors Rs. 1600 [Rs. 800 for each author]
Co-Authorship for 3 Authors Rs. 2100 [Rs. 700 for each author]
Submission Deadline: 30th November 2015.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5th December 2015
Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 2: 15th December 2015.
Website – http://www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016