Call for Papers: Journal of Legal Research and Analysis (JLRA), Vol. 1 Issue 4; Submit by 20th July 2016
Journal of Legal Research and Analysis (JLRA) is a peer reviewed quarterly journal (Print) in English for the enhancement of research in various discipline of Law. Journal of Legal Research and Analysis (JLRA) offers a common platform to scholars of all disciplines to circulate their scholastic inter-disciplinary researches and their impact in the socio-economic as well as socio-legal aspects of human lives and as well to bring it to the knowledge among the mass myriad readers.
We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community for Vol 1 Issue 4.
The Editorial Board is committed to ensure to its readers to heighten the scales of inter-disciplinary researchers in its circulation on regular intervention. Manuscripts for publication in JLRA are selected through rigorous peer reviews to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability.
NATURE OF SUBMISSIONS
- Articles (2500-5000 words including footnotes).
- Essays (1000-2500 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Legislative and Policy Review (2000-3000 words):
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
All the submission shall be on any contemporary legal issue.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
The authors are is bound to follow the prescribed guidelines otherwise there submission will not be accepted.
- The author/s shall submit the article on A4 size paper length.
- The submission shall be in MS Word format strictly.
- The Main Text font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with Line Spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10, with Spacing 1.
- End notes are not to be used.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Citation Format: Citations included in the submitted articles should conform to ‘SILC: Standard Indian Legal Citation’.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors.
- Full names of both the authors along with designation must be given on the first page.
- All articles should be accompanied with an Abstract (Not more than 300 Words).
DEADLINE: The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th July, 2016.
All submissions should be made in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx).
The submission shall be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Name of the Author
- Position/Year of Study
- Author Contact Information
If you have any queries then you can contact our editors at +918093265120, +918961414120 & +919040646568. You can also email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018