The Journal of Intellectual Property Law is a peer-reviewed ISSN Serial Journal (ISSN: 2455-0361) published by the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
It is the endeavor of the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights to become the beacon in the field of Intellectual Property Rights by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia and research fraternity. Centre for Intellectual Property Rights at Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book reviews for the second Issue of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law. The Journal welcomes submissions from academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students from law and allied fields.
- The word limit for articles is 5,000 to 7,000 words including footnotes.
- The word limit for case notes and case comments is 3500 to 4000 words and the scope of inquiry may include analysis of recent case laws, legislations, policies or any recent issue. We also welcome reviews of books that have made a significant contribution to legal or academic scholarship in this field. Successful submissions to this category will engage substantively with the ideas and themes explored in the book instead of merely providing a summary of its main arguments.
- The word limit for book review is 2500 to 3000 words.
- Journal of Intellectual Property Law follows the Harvard Blue Book (19th Edition) citation style.
- Entries can be co-authored however, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Only original work is invited and any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the paper.
Submission of Manuscript:
- Please submit your manuscript as a MS-Word document.
- The manuscript must be accompanied by an Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author’s full name, affiliated Institution / College / University details and the authors’ contact details along with phone number and email address.
- Also a short introduction of the author not more than 200 words is to be provided in the covering letter.
- Apart from the cover letter, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer-review.
- Submissions for the 2016-17 volume are accepted on a rolling basis through email only.
- Please send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th June, 2016.
Ms. Silky Mukherjee
Assistant Professor of Law & Faculty
Centre for IPR, Institute of Law, Nirma University
SG Highway, Ahmadabad – 382481
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Finance Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with five amendments - March 29, 2017
- Supreme Court ordered installation of CCTV cameras in Courts - March 29, 2017
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017