The Journal of Corporate Affairs and Corporate Crimes (JCACC) is the flagship corporate law journal of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. It is one of the few student run journals in India that is dedicated to corporate law and the first one to cater to the area of corporate crimes.
Nature of Contributions:
- Articles: An article must conduct a complete analysis of the area of law, which the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a comprehensive study of the existing law, indicating the lacunae therein, and must contain an attempt to suggest possible changes which can address the said lacunae. An article should be between 4,000 – 5,000 words.
- Essays: An essay is more adventurous as it challenges challenging existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. An essay is thus advised to be between 3,000 – 5,000 words.
- Notes: A note is a relatively concise form of an argument advanced by the author. The focus of a note should be on a relatively new debate or controversy regarding the interpretation or implementation in the law. Notes shall primarily highlight contemporary issues, which need to be addressed, and the authors are expected to offer a solution. The maximum word limit for a manuscript in the form of note is 2,500 words.
- Comments: A comment is where the author may decide to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or State Legislature. The word limit for a comment is 2,500 words.
- Format: Submissions should be in Times New Roman font, with 1.5 line spacing. Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10. All submissions must be compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- Citation Format: The citation format to be used is the Bluebook (19th Edition). Speaking footnotes are discouraged.
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 350 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of abstract as the selection of the paper for publication shall be on basis of the full manuscript.
- Joint Authorship: Joint authorship or co-authorship is allowed with the maximum of two authors.
- Word Limit: The word limit is indicated against each category of submission. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- Biographical Information of Authors: A separate document with biographical information of the authors must also be attached including the following details:
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Name and Address of the Institution
- Course (if applicable)
- Academic Year.
Please do not mention the above mentioned information in the main manuscript, as this would allow the editorial board to successfully conduct an anonymous review.
The last date for Submission of manuscripts is 15th June, 2016. Submissions may be emailed to email@example.com under the subject heading ‘Volume IV – Submission’. The email must indicate the category that the paper is intended for.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Part-time Career: Professor, Asst. Professor & Lecturers at Legal Desire Media & Publications - March 27, 2017
- Online Summer Internship Fair at Internshala - March 27, 2017
- 10 income tax changes to take effect from April 1 - March 26, 2017