Call for Papers : International Seminar on “Emerging Skill Development Trends in the Field of Sciences, Social Sciences and Education”
Submission of Full Paper: By November 30, 2015.
Intimation of Acceptance: By December 10, 2015.
Seminar Dates: January 8, 9 & 10, 2016.
Venue: Christ College, Jagdalpur
Submission Guidelines of Full length Paper:
Contributors should stick to the following guidelines:
1. Authors must provide structured full length papers in MS-Word document including the abstract Abstract -Around 200-250 words along with 3-5 key-words or JEL codes, in 1.5 lines spacing with 12 point Times New Roman Font and Italic Style. Paper- Length of the full paper should not exceed 25 pages, Times New Roman 12 Font with 1.5 lines spacing along with 1”margin on all four sides. Use British English spellings only. Indicating Objectives of the study, Background of the Research, Methodology of the Study, Findings and Policy Implications. Hindi papers should be in Font Krutidev 010 size 14
2. A title page on a separate sheet should be provided including: Full name, Affiliation, Email address and Contact details.
3. Tables should be typed and included as a part of the manuscript. Appropriate captions for all table and figures should be provided.
4. At the end of the paper a reference list in alphabetical order should be supplied
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016