Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
IJCLP solicits submissions for its Volume IV to be launched in 2016. Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
1. Articles and Research Papers (4,000-5,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
2. Essay (3,000-4,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
3. A Note (2,500 words inclusive of foot notes)
4. A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000 words inclusive of foot notes )
5. A Book Review ( 2,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Prof. (Dr.) Ashok R. Patil, Chief Editor, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Nagarbhavi Circle, Bengaluru 560072 and the same shall be e-mailed to email@example.com (MS word format) along with covering letter on or before 31st May 2016.