International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other for its Volume 3, Issue 1.
IJLR operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
Word Limit (subject to relaxation):
- Articles (3000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any Uniform Method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman; font size 12; 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman; font size 10; single line spacing
- A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
The format of IJLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors, however, would be provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail address so as to procure a printed copy, an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance):
- Single Authored Paper: INR 1500/-
- Co-authored Paper: INR 2000/-
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th September, 2016.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
International Journal of Legal Research
111, Vineet Kunj, Kolar Road,
Bhopal – 462042, Madhya Pradesh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017