International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) is a peer reviewed quarterly publication which is accessed by around 1000 users every month from around the world. International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) focuses on all aspects of law and aims to facilitate students, teachers, scholars and others interested in the field to write articles on various contemporary issues and current trends in law.
IJLR invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for the Volume 2, Issue 3.
IJLR operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing
- A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Single authored paper: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 2000/-
Note- Publication charge once paid shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 27th March, 2016.
International Journal of Legal Research
111, Vineet Kunj, Kolar Road,
Bhopal – 462042, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: +91-9039457891, +91-8885333791
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017