International Journal of Law & Management (IJLMS) is an endeavor to promote high quality legal and managerial research. The Journal is an effort from students across various schools to promote research abilities and structured expression of opinions. The submissions should be well-researched and involve critical analysis of domestic or international legal / business issues / developments that are relevant and contemporary.
- Articles: 5000 – 7000 words
- Essays: 6000 – 7000 words
- Short Articles: 3000 – 5000 words
- Case Comments: 5000 words
- Comments: 3000 words
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. We are also open to discussing potential submissions that are substantially longer or shorter. Any footnoting style may be adopted as long as it is internally consistent. Any citation method is acceptable.
we only accept previously unpublished submissions. All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
|Deadline for Submissions||30th March, 2016|
|Intimation of Selected Papers||15th April, 2016|
|Release of Volume I Issue I||25th April, 2016|
International Journal of Law & Management
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017