International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS), bearing the ISSN Number 2455-2771, is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two.
It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research. It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research.
We invite submissions in the areas where law intersects with management including, but not limited to:
- Commercial / Business Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights & Competition Laws
- Cyber Laws & Social Media
- Contractual Laws, Sale of Goods & Property Laws
- Constitutional Laws & Interaction with Businesses
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Dispute Resolution
- Any area of management where the nexus is established with law.
- Every Paper, Article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 400 words. The Abstract should be in Garamond, Font Size 10 and should have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
- The title of the paper should be in Garamond, Font Size 14, Bold and Center – Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in size 12.
- Every paper must contain Bibliography at the end of the text of the paper. Authors may also follow any method of Citation as long as it is internally consistent.
- Section Headings are to be mentioned in Garamond, Font Size 12, Bold and Sub-Section Headings are to be mentioned in Garamond, Font Size 11, Bold.
- The text of the paper is to be written in Garamond, Font Size 11, Regular with Line Spacing at 1.5 lines and the text being justified properly.
- A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
- All articles, case comments and research papers should be penned within 4000 words (including references & footnotes).
- Subject of the Email should be ‘Paper Submission’
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format (.docx or .doc )
- The details of Authors should be mentioned in the body of the email which includes:
- Name, Year of Study & Affiliation / College
- Complete Postal Address with PIN Code
- Email Address & Phone Number
The last date for submission of manuscript is 13th August, 2016.
International Journal of Law and Management Studies
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017