Call for Papers: International Journal of Economics & Socio-Legal Sciences (Vol. 2, Issue 5)
The International Journal of Economics and Socio-legal Sciences (IJESLS), ISSN 2395-4906 is an open access, bi-monthly, peer reviewed, e-journal. The journal invites Articles, Short Notes, and Book Reviews Case Commentaries on a range of issues in social, economic and legal domains for Volume 2, Issue 5.
We look forward for submissions from academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and others, interested in the field.
- Manuscripts should be in pt. 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in pt. 10, Times New Roman, 1.15 Line Spacing.
The authors are requested to follow a Uniform Style of Citation throughout the manuscript. In case no uniform style is observed throughout, the manuscript will be send back to the authors for required changes and in case the changes are not made in time, such manuscripts may be considered for the next issue.
The authors should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines. However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Articles: 5000 – 7000 words accompanied by an Abstract of around 200 – 300 words.
- Book Reviews: 2000 – 3000 words accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Notes & Comments: 2000 – 3000 words.
The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
Original, unpublished papers can be sent to [email protected]
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th August, 2016.
International Journal of Economics and Socio-legal Sciences (IJESLS),
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018
- Centre to amend POSCO Act to ensure Death Penalty for rape of minors, tells SC - April 20, 2018
- Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajinder Sachar passed away - April 20, 2018