The International Journal of Economics and Socio-legal Sciences (ISSN 2395-4906) is an open access, bi-monthly, peer reviewed, e-journal. The journal invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries on a range of issues in social, economic and legal domains for Volume 2, Issue 2.
We look forward for submissions from academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and others, interested in the field.
- Manuscripts should be in 12 pt, Times New Roman, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in 10 pt, Times New Roman, 1.15 Line Spacing.
The authors are requested to follow a Uniform Style of Citation throughout the manuscript. In case no uniform style is observed throughout, the manuscript will be sent back to the authors for required changes and in case the changes are not made in time, such manuscripts may be considered for the next issue.
The authors should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines. However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Articles: 5000 – 7000 words accompanied by an abstract of around 200 – 300 words.
- Book Reviews: 2000 – 3000 words accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Notes & Comments: 2000 – 3000 words.
The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
Original, unpublished papers can be sent latest by 5th April, 2016.
International Journal of Economics and Socio-Legal Sciences
Masih Villa, Indra Nagar Colony
Dehradun – 248006, Uttarakhand
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017